Re: 1:18 scale gremlins

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Justin Angelli" <turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
> I was just wondering if any of you guys were also interested in
> seening a 1:18 scale gremlin, in either die-cast, or resin, i Think
> it would be really cool. and if so, what would we have to do to get
> one made?

Being a model builder for 47 years I have never seen a 1/18 resin model car, 1/25 yes 1/18 no, not saying that they werent made just that I never saw one. American Muscle (Ertle) who made the 1/18 diecast AMX's was going to make a 1/18 Rebel Machine 1-2 years ago but that never materalized. You could start a write in campain to them and the Franklin Mint. 1/18 is to big for me, I have 8 of the 1/18 AMX's and they take up to much room as I also have 400+ built 1/25 scale models too.
"Doc"