Storage

Also good for storage are those cheap plastic square food containers of different sizes, 1 quart to 1 gallon. I use the quart ones a lot also for my model building when I dissasemble them. Pint zip lock food storage bags are also good for small parts too. I mark everything with a Sharpie premenent marker, some of the other markers rub off, but the Sharpie marks on anything an dosen't rub off. "Doc"