Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Suggestions

One thing that I found for low cost storage, are metal
office desk, the type that you sit in the middle and
they have draws on both sides. What I do is remove
the top and stack the two side sections with the draws
on top of each other. The combined height is about
the same as a file cabinet, which I also use for
storage. I pick-up a five of these desks at a surplus
auction a few years ago for a few bucks each. The
hardware on these draws, both the desks and the file
cabinets and heavy duty and designed to take a lot of
weight.
As for rusty old bolts, I think that everybody needs
one of these.
http://www.eastwoodco.com/itemdy01.asp?T1=13202&Dep_Key1=mfb

Ed