Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

In a message dated 1/26/2004 7:35:05 PM Central Standard Time, dsinks@xxxx writes:

Although i am finding it hardto find a flexplate since i dont know what year my 401 is.

One thing you can look for is the type of valve train on the heads. Does ithave the adjustable or non-adjustable rockers? If I remember correctly, adjustable rockers were only available the first two years of production on the 401.

Why should the year matter anyway? Weren't all the 401 cranks the same?

Rick