Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Doc, RE: Slowpar, see if your son would get put twin
turbos on it and beef it up to handle it and then race
it. It would make a nice 9-10 second car. I have a
video, dunno if you can see it on your webtv, but its
a pretty interesting video of a k-car with twin turbos
kicking the shit out of a toyota supra. I'll have to
find it and put it on the web again cause I can't seem
to find it. If anyone is interested let me know.

=====
D.G. 713