Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 in Gremlin manafold problems

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 in Gremlin manafold problems

Ok,   since a Gremmie doesn't have a frame, I'm guessing the right side manifold hit the strut bar bracket.  I used this same set-up on my '74 by trimming a little metaloff the manifold and a little off the bracket. Remember, you don't have toremove too much because even 1/4" inch is enough.  Be sure to move the fuel line to the drivers side of the car because all '71 Gremmies came with 6 bangers and the fuel line could be right in the way of that exhaust manifold.............'The Mix'