Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: So long hornet Idea, Hello Gremlin!!!! I have

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: So long hornet Idea, Hello Gremlin!!!! I have some Que...

This subject so far raises a question.. if I want to
drive an amc in both cold and hot weather, but most
intakes are better for one or the other, would it be
wise to switch off every 2 seasons or just for winter?
Or just try to find something else to drive? -Dave

=====
D.G. 713