Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

One more thing my insurance company said I had to have antique plates before I could get the classic insurance on the Gremmie. I guess that is why they don't really have any limits on the mileage.  I know this isn't about Gremlins but do you guys want to hear a good one.  My mother died last year and I went to change her old 83 Chevy into my name last week. They told me it was considered a classic and the value of it was $3,000 and the taxes was going to be $180 to change it over. They said if it was an 85 it would be valued at $500 and the taxes would have been $30. I told them they were nuts and that I would be glad to sell it to them for half that much. The car isn't worth $180
Terry