Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

My 77 didn't have the emission controls on it. Only the PCV valve can't remember if it had the canister or not but it didn't have a converter or the rest ofthe junk on it. I wish I had kept it. My 78 has all the junk on it.  I need to get an older exhaust manifold and take it all off.  With theantique tags here we don't have to worry about the test. Actually the state government just did away with emission testing here. So at this moment wedon't have to worry about it at all. Some good doers though have taken it to federal court and a judge is supposed to rule on bringing it back. I hope he has more since than that.  Just for your info and I don't know how scientific his study was but the state senator who introduce the bill said his study showed there was more pollution caused by the cars waiting in line to get tested then there was by all the cars that failed. I think the failure rate was some ridiculous number. Less than 1%.
Terry