Re: 360 in Gremlin manafold problems

I hope you were able to get her to WalMart before it closed...can she
not drive herself? I hope she does not have physical disabilities
that require her to be chauffered about town.

I was having difficulty composing the e-mail response since the wife
was bugging me to get off the computer to take her to Walmart. I had
started to say there was no clearance problem on the driver
side.....that was about the time she started up. : )