Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 in Gremlin manafold problems

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 in Gremlin manafold problems

In a message dated 1/25/2004 2:48:55 AM Central Standard Time, amc74hornet@xxxx writes:

I thought it was the pass side that had the clearance problem since that one exits at the very rear.

Yep.....you're correct Doc. I was having difficulty composing the e-mail response since the wife was bugging me to get off the computer to take her toWalmart. I had started to say there was no clearance problem on the driverside.....that was about the time she started up. : )

Rick