Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Same here. I have a 9 inch I got out of a 70 mustang. I sand blasted it and painted it with SEM and replaced the wheel cylanders, new hardware, new adjusters, and had the 10" drums turned, Its like a new rear now. If the parts for the disk conversion happen by me cheap enough I will make the switch.
 Davis