Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Rick,
 I pretty much am doing the same thing. Except I am using the SEM brand rust controll paint. You brush it on in the same manner as POR 15. POR 15 is not UV resilient. If somthing you painted with por 15 gets any sunlight it deteriorates. SEM rust controll is just as good at stopping rust but it can get all the sunlight it wants. AND it's 1/2 the cost !I was going to get the poly bushing kit for the front end but now I am thinking the rubber might just be ok. Polys so expensive.
 Davis