cold weather

hi all .. well lucky the wife is working because i'm not bringing
much of a salary lately ..still to cold to work.. minus 29 degree
this morning .. only work 4 days the last 3 weeks ..even our low
belly riding bassett hound ''lucy''who usually enjoy the snow and
cold had to be drag and pull out of the house for her morning
constitutional..my 86 eagle did start good this morning but the wife
83 eagle ad to be boosted.i squik so starting flued in the carb and
after turning a min.. or 2 she fired up . she call me from her office
to tell me that about 6 ladys didnt show up this morning because of
non starting car..anyway thats about it for now .. thalk to you guys
later .. byeee PAUL