Re ShuT Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale List 69/01.04

Re ShuT Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale List 69/01.04

Davis wrote:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO
 Thanks Eddie!
Hey, that sounds like old Howard Dean inthe screech heard all the way to Mars, no wonder the Spirit Rover got knocked offline! I watched Howard scream the other night and looked like Jed Clampett found some Texas Tea! Or possibly some of the screeches you
might hear coming from Neverland Ranch :~O)) Yow!
Happy Hunting Davis and all ya'll looking for a AMC!
Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oops, sorry everyone, been super busy, but here it be, good luck, lots of
goodies for sale this month too:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/SUAD69.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX