Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insane Shipping Costs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insane Shipping Costs

Doc,
 That guy is trying to make some extra off you on the shipping. It should cost under 10 bucks to ship Fedex ground

Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
1 mirror from California was 19.14$ for shipping. Is there somthng wrong here? Naturally I am buying the set from the guy in Canada. The one mirror from California would end up costing 44.14$ versus 36.75$ for the 2 from Canada. I'll use that 44$ to buy a new battery for my yellow Hornet this week since the one in the car crapped out last saturday.
"Doc"