Re: Asian Tools?

I may add that there are crappy tools made all over; I have seen all sorts
of tools at swap meets and flea markets from China, Brazil, Mexico,
Guetemala, South Africa, India, Pakistan, the list is ENDLESS. I will
however buy say those twofor one phillips and regular screwdrivers at dollar
stores, they are great for around the house stuff, or int he yard, or even
throwing at squirrels.

Snap On or Crafsman are really great. Save yourself some busted fingers or
slashed body parts by buying just good tools. It is not something you want
to Rambler Mentality out on, as it will come back to haunt you unsing cheap
tools one day! There are other really good tools, but these two above is
something I learned early on, that you don't skimp on, just spend the extra
bucks it very well could save you a body part!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com