re; Kennedy American

Hi Mark, Jeff told me this last year, I believe that he wants to set one up
for Bobbie his wife and little Jeff, as I told him it would be great to have
little Jeff (geez he has gotten big, no longer wants to catch froggies with
Paige & me :~(P) but I believe Bobbie and little Jeff will be the two behind
a site when, and if, it is put up. Again, Jeff does a tremendous amount of
business and while he realizes that his business would 3X-5X with a website,
he is handling everything thrown at him right now!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

I called Kennedy American today and asked about a web site. They
said they do not have one yet but they will soon. I am not sure what
soon means but at least they are working toward one. Mark

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: