Good AMC Day Yesterday

I got cabin fever so I cleaned the snow off the Hornet and took it for some gas and a short drive, picked up a bottle of wine. The mail came with the parts Rick sent me and also I got a Gremlin Model I won on eBay. I checked my E-Mail and someone in Canada offered me a set of mirrors for my Hornet for 24$. He sent pic's and they are the ones I want. I actually only wanted the non-remote pass side one but for 24$ I'll take the set. I also got an E-Mail from someone else that has the pass one for 25$, so I will buy that one too. That gives me a whole extra set. Now if this cold weather would just give me a break i'd be happy. There talking some more snow tomorrow but only a few inches. Yea right a few days ago it was only supposed to be 1-3 inchs and we got 6 inches. Later all.
"Doc"