Help Needed - How to remove steering wheel

Help Needed - How to remove steering wheel

Okay, I removed my 2-spoke,plastic horn button style steering wheel
with no problem. B-U-T.....how the heck do I get the 3-spoke, rubber
horn center steering wheel removed from the column? Does the whole
rubber ring come off? I am having trouble doing this.....HELP!