Welcome Ed

 Ed Welcome to the group. My name is Mark and I live in southern
Minnesota. We have had pretty nice weather so far this winter.I have
a 71 Gremlin that is in the process of getting a 401/ 727
transplant. Just finishing up the engine now. I also have a 79
Concord with a 258/ auto. No rust on either one. Hope you enjoy the
group. Mark