Re: Hey Doc, Jingle This!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Here are some photos of Doc pulled from one of my massive photo books he
> sent Paige & me a year ago. Not sure how many Hornets he owns but that looks
> like a nice one there. I may add that is also don't look 20 degrees below
> zero in the photo either. Oh, it is 71 degrees outside, I was raking leaves
> and putting down pine bark mulch in the garden area today inbetween
> readjusting the timing on my 69 SC/Rambler wagon and had to also adjust the
> carb on the 82 Eagle.....
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> volume of email is currently moderate

All the pic's of me in the Jingle this shirt were taken in Sept of 2000 after the AMO Nat's in Ct. It was about 85 degrees when the pic. was taken. I sent then to Eddie because he was not able to get a picture when we met and naturally the next day I had on different shirt. I drove back and forth from Ct. to N.Y. every day. The last 3 years I had a room 50 feet off the show field for the weekend. I have 2 Hornet's, the yellow one shown I bought new and will have it 30 years next month. I haven't any pic's yet of the new one I just bought the beginning of October. It is a stock looking orange one with Turbine ags that came with the car and now has a set of BFG T/A Radials on it.
"Doc"