Hey Doc, Jingle This!

Here are some photos of Doc pulled from one of my massive photo books he
sent Paige & me a year ago. Not sure how many Hornets he owns but that looks
like a nice one there. I may add that is also don't look 20 degrees below
zero in the photo either. Oh, it is 71 degrees outside, I was raking leaves
and putting down pine bark mulch in the garden area today inbetween
readjusting the timing on my 69 SC/Rambler wagon and had to also adjust the
carb on the 82 Eagle.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com