Re: [BaadAssGremlins] finally getting started.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] finally getting started.

Rod, My 400 sbc also has the solenoid on the starter, You would be wise to put a jumper wire on that solenoidand keep the 'Ford' style solenoid, The point is the solenoid mounted on the starter is pretty close to the exhaust and the heat down there is not helpful to easy starting, Once that thing gets hot, it's a pain to start. I put this jumper on my sbc starter solenoid 20 years ago and it still works today.
Gary 'The Mix'