Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

I found a 1974 Gremlin X in a cow pasture today. The car is rotten -
no roll up windows, only 1 door. Needless to say, the seats & floor
pan are corroded to uselessness. Good news: the steering wheel,
gauges, dash, lenses, and a few other pieces are still in usable
condition. The interior is tan. No cracks in dash pad and the AMC
logo is VERY nice on the 3 spoke steering wheel (it also has a cover
over it, so may be very nice). The old lady who owns it will sell me
any parts I want off it, so if anyone needs anything, give a yell.
The engine looks to be a 258 IL6 w/floor shifter. Windshield, hatch
glass, and little triangle window glass is in good shape. It has the
chrome spoiler and chrome luggage rack. Rack is rusty on one side
real bad, but not in two.