Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: A warm photo

I got up at 6am with my wife and I had to go out and clean the SNOW off her car! We have about 5 inches up here this morning. I guess I will get to try out the snow blower I just got. Still haven't finished the little addition I am puting on the back of my garage. Its tented in though. I added the B&M shift kit to my 727 yesterday. Painted the tranny Machine grey. My Pro Tork Mini Starter came in friday. I got a few things done over the weekend.
 Davis

Your killing me Eddie with that 70's warm weather talk. I'd settle for a nice calm sunny 45-50 degree day. I looked out the window to see 1-2 inches of !@#$%^& snow on the ground this morning at 3am. As far as stock/custom/raceing goes it's your car so do what ever turns you on. The new Hornet is going to be basically mechanic'ly stock with the exception of a new set BFG T/A radials on the Turbine wheels the car came with. The interior is going to have the bench seat replaced with 2 buckets and the color changed from tan to black. That should look nice with an orange body. I have a mint black rear seat from my other car to use. The rest of the door panels are going to get the button and tufted look includeing the panels in the hatch area and the custom made by me one for inside the hatch itself. At least even with this cold weather I can work on my interior parts inside for a spring time assembly.
"Doc"