Re: Painting interior

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I know you didn't ask me, but I had very good luck with SEM vinyl dye
> changing a blue dash pad and several interior plastic panels from
> blue to tan during my Pacer restoration. On this site:
> http://www.autostyles.com/sem.htm I also used their plastic pre-prep
> solution to clean the pieces before I dyed them.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
> > Doc what paint is best for changing colors in the interior? I am
> > going from red to black. I do not want it too look cheap. Any
> > sugestions. Mark

I too use the SEM with good results. I buy mine from Eastwood Restorations. Just follow the preporation directions and you should not have any problems. I checked the site Lumina posted and think it was cheaper from Eastwood but I don't have a catalog handy and it's been a while since I bought any so I am not sure.
"Doc"