re: -20 below/help on the way Doc!

Doc and all ya'll freezing up there, there should be a warm front coming
your way in a few days, I have been eating a few of those new 1/2 pound
burritos at Taco Bell and a few extra helpins of refried beans and
guacamole; along with lots of cilantro and jalapenos.So please be patient
and I'll hook ya'll up and you will have that snowmelt like Chernobyl! You
can clearly see the sheer power of a warm front in this Hornet AMX seat:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/window%20stickers/refried_beans_seat.jpg
Here's to ice cream!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX