Re: Randall Gremils & Pacers

This is a Randall's Pacer from same dealership in Mesa, AZ. Rather cool, I
understand these were outfitted with a 401. I have owned a 304 Pacer wagon
and that 304/904 combo winds up REALLY FAST, that car surprised a whole lot
of people, even longtime local aMC fans here who insisted AMC never made a
Pacer wagon with a 304, of which 3300 were produced in 1978-79. Neat car to
have but there are a number of things unique on those I recall that you
won't find on a regular production Pacer, or AMC, like the motor mounts, oil
pump, radiator, starter was extremely difficult to get to, and had to go
pull off the passenger side front tire to get to the back spark plugs,
similiar to changing plugs on a Vette.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com