Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Gremlin Torque Links

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Gremlin Torque Links

Schweet! If I could go back in time for something
bring to the furture with me, at the moment there
would be 2 things: einsteins dying words, although no
one would believe me, or a handful of the rarest
AMCs.. Randall would be one place I'd go to for the
latter choice!