Interior Parts Progress

I have made the repairs to the 3 small cracks on the dash center piece, spot primed it, spot putty'd it and wet sanded it. Today I will finish prime it and let it cure for 3-4 weeks before I attempt to finish paint it. It's just a tad to big to go in the dehydrator. The next Piece to refinish is the 3 hole Dash panel I bought at the 2002 Ct. AMO show. It has no damage and just needs to be stripped and re-painted. The one problem I do have with it is that the 3 clear plastic gauge lenses are scratched. I'll have to buy a special polishing kit for models to clean up the scratches.
"Doc"