I Bit The Bullet On The Malibu's Carb

The second place I checked for carbs didn't even deal with them anymore. I checked a third place nearby and I bought one for 175$. It is a Holley Factory rebuilt of which I am told is the best. It will be in later today. Now all I need a warm day to change it. I was in the area to take my AMC friend out to lunch. He put the re-keyed ignition tumbler in my new Hornet a week ago last saturday so I figured I'd buy him lunch. He never takes any money for the things he does for me so the least I can do is spring for lunch. He is converting one of his 70 Javelin's to electric wipers and needed a core wiper motor so I gave him one I had in the garage. I also had the New Hornet out for a nice drive.
"Doc"