Re: Ordinary Carb Prices, Nothing Special Are They Made Of GOLD?

Re: Ordinary Carb Prices, Nothing Special Are They Made Of GOLD?

Do you need a Carter 1bbl carb? I can pull the one off my Gremlin
since I don't plan on keeping the engine.....
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> I lost out on a new carb for the new Hornet one eBay last week,
nothing special just a plain old Carter 1bbl. The 2bbl Rochester went
bad in my 77 Malibu winter beater last week also. I priced a rebuilt
at my local auto parts store for the Malibu. They want 179$. > "Doc"