From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 3-hole Gremlin dash

Eddie,
I meant have you ever seen the 3 hole gauge face with the machine turnedoverlay. I have a gremlin X and every gremlin X I have ever seen has a 2 hole machine overlay. I would love to put a 3 hole in my 72 X but I don't want to give up my nice overlay.
Davis

------=_NextPart_001_022B_01C3D3D1.99140EC0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Yes, have seen machined 3 hole gaue overlays,
however, again I do not know why some of them did/didn't have this option. My
guess, and that is all it is, is that if you had a X optioned out with either
clock or tachometer then you got this option, but again, I simply do not know
why some were designated to machined overlay, as shown from the 77 brochurehere
(this is a&nbsp;Gremlin dash shown with leathergrip steeting wheel, if you ever
find these GRAB THEM), and another Gremlin dash is shown also in the book but
only with two hole machined overlay! So again, my apoligies as I do not
specialize in Gremlins although have owned about 20-25 of them thru the years. I
may add I specialize in 68-74 AMX and Javelin and well, have been doing that for
20 years and still learn about them daily! Take care, here is a scan, my scanner
working overtime today; hope someone is saving these in archives as this will
undoubtedly pop up again one day!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX <A
href="http://www.planethoustonamx.com";>www.planethoustonamx.com</A>
</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV
style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
<A title=martin-davis@xxxx
href="mailto:martin-davis@xxxx";>Davis Martin</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
title=BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, January 05, 2004 8:37
PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:3-hole
Gremlin dash</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Eddie,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I meant have you ever seen the 3 hole gauge face with the machine
turned overlay. I have a gremlin X and every gremlin X&nbsp;I have ever seen
has a 2 hole machine overlay. I would love to put a 3 hole in my 72 X
but&nbsp;I don't want to give up&nbsp;my nice overlay.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Davis <BR><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_022B_01C3D3D1.99140EC0--