Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Seat Belt Suggestion

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Seat Belt Suggestion

OOH! I'll have to look into it! Thanks!! but one
question.. is it noticeable? Like can you see where it
was sewn up or is it really hard to notice or is it
hidden? Mine are in plain site and look all furry on
the ends.. dunno if its possible to repair but I will
DEFINATELY look into it! -Dave, CT

--- lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> To the person needing seat belts: I had the same
> problem in my Pacer;
> ie, someone had cut the shoulder straps. I removed
> both parts of the
> seat belts and took them to a shoe repair shop. The
> man stitched the
> webbing back together with heavy duty thread and I
> had my original
> seatbelts complete again! It did not cost much
> either - I think I
> paid $20 for his services.

=====
D.G. 713