Seat Belt Suggestion

To the person needing seat belts: I had the same problem in my Pacer;
ie, someone had cut the shoulder straps. I removed both parts of the
seat belts and took them to a shoe repair shop. The man stitched the
webbing back together with heavy duty thread and I had my original
seatbelts complete again! It did not cost much either - I think I
paid $20 for his services.