Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Baby Steps

 Another thought is to make sure the E brake is not on along with the tranny being in park. I just moved a 74 amx to my house and had the same problem, rear wheel wouldn't turn ,,,,,,,,,,,the parking brake was on.

 Davis

Sounds like you got some project just getting the car home. I would say the PB Blaster and a good hammer would get the drum off or at least loosened. Also Rick has a valid idea too, maybe the car is in park and you didn't realize it. You could always take out the drive shaft since the car is not running.
"Doc"