Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slow Progress Yesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slow Progress Yesterday

'Tis a keeper lumina333! Hang on to the car and the
papers! About the rear end, I remember the brakes were
locked up on my car when I pulled it out, but my Dad
just used that powerful AMC straight six and broke it
free quite quickly, and with only about 2 feet in
front and behind the car, where it was parked. Between
a pine tree and a concrete/stone wall.

=====
D.G. 713