Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Me.....

I've still had enough of school. The next few years,
at least at this current school, I won't learn
anything I don't know already. Except MAYBE algebra,
which IS important and I would like to learn.
Everything else at the moment is not really
meaningful. Reading books against my will about things
I don't give a damn about, being forced to learn about
something I don't find interesting or useful, as
aposed to the thing on the previous page which I find
really fascinating and can see it has a practical
everyday use but won't be taught until I'm in a higher
grade and the need for it is almost gone. Stuff like
that. Funny thing is, I am the most responsible, most
mature, 2nd most intelligent, and 2nd most skilled
student at my school(about 40 people, spanning 4
grades) yet my grades are at Cs, and Bs. Sure its an
improvement over the last few years'(since 3rd grade)
grades, mostly all Fs except in P.E. and of the like.
Hell I think I even flunked music and art. I just
don't know anymore. I really would like to take some
time off from school to kinda find myself or at least
get my feet on the ground again, as my head is sorta
in the clouds at the moment, but I can still see where
I'm goin'. In short, the things I want to do NOW, are
unavailable, the things I'll wanna do down the road,
who knows what they will be, judging by the past, WILL
BE UNAVAILABLE. "There's no such thing as gravity.
Earth sucks." -One of my favorite teachers EVER, my
8th and 9th grade science teacher(and now my 9th grade
health teacher, lol) -Konfused Kid