Re: Models (was The Rambler Mentality)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Amen to what Eddie said! I'd really like to read it,
> as I kinda would like to know much more about plastics
> and working with them, as I am about to build a
> computer enclosure out of plastic, and it would help
> to know this stuff!!
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

What type of plastic are you going to use for your computer enclosure. You can use the Plastic Welding System epoxy on plexiglass. To make sure you get a good bond use some no 80# samdpaper to take off the shine and roughen up the surface. Also back the corners up with a 1/2"X 1/2" square plexiglass stock. I have worked with plexiglass before.
"Doc"