re: what did everyone get for Christmas

I got my dog back. Last Sunday when I went to my warehouse to pull some parts to ship out Max, who is 7, looked sluggish, and literally fell and stumbled out of the Eagle. I thought he was sleepy, but I then realized something was not right. So I left everythign and rushed him to the emergency vet hospital on I-10 about 8 miles from my warehouse.

They determined he has a kidney ailment. So he was put on IV and some anti biotics, and I came home, and was a emotional wreck the rest of Sunday. I picked him up Monday at 6:00am to take him to my regular vet, and he was still sluggish, barely moving. They ran all types of tests on him, blood, you name it, and called me Tuesday AM to let me know all the problems. He also was not eating up there, but when I went to see him he did drink a pail of water and two pans of dog food I hand fed him.

I went back up there Tues night to see him again, and walked him. And then Wednesday AM too. Fed him again as he would not eat for the vets. You know,Paige had just sent out a lot of Christmas cards last week with this photoin it of Noah 28 months, Max 7 years and Jacob 10 months:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/window%20stickers/christmas2003.jpg

If you have ever had a pet you love you realize just how much 'family' theybecome. Maybe more so a dog, I do not know, have only owned two dogs, Max being one of them, my whole life. And they can't tell you if something is wrong either, just like kids. You only hopefully can just be observant and catch it early.

The doctor at Spring Branch Med Clinic made our Christmas be letting me bring Max home for Christmas. It seemed to energize his batteries. Both Noah and Jacob were excited to see him; I know Paige and me really were, even though he is not anywhere full strength, it was just comforting him being in the same room.

I have learned a lot about kidney disease in dogs the past week, more than I want to know. Max is here at the house right now, and while he still has a good chance of survival, I also realize it ain't going to be easy helpinghim thru this crisis. Somehow, he seems to know that me hand feeding him, making him drink water, lots of water, the pills and the syringe, is hopefully for the better.

So while I did get a number of material things from money, clothes, AMC toys, games, even a new massaging chair for my office, noting comes close of having a old, loyal, friend beside you for another Christmas!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

------=_NextPart_001_00AF_01C3CBD0.92B3AA30

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
background=cid:00ad01c3cc02$dd493830$43825e42@yourxu5v9frokn>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I got my dog back. Last Sunday when I wentto my
warehouse to pull some parts to ship out Max, who is 7, looked sluggish, and
literally fell and stumbled out of the Eagle. I thought he was sleepy, but I
then realized something was not right. So I left everythign and rushed him to
the emergency vet hospital on I-10 about 8 miles from my warehouse.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>They determined he has a kidney ailment. So he was
put on IV and some anti biotics, and I came home, and was a emotional wreckthe
rest of Sunday. I picked him up Monday at 6:00am to take him to my regular vet,
and he was still sluggish, barely moving. They ran all types of tests on him,
blood, you name it, and called me Tuesday AM to let me know all the problems. He
also was not eating up there, but when I went to see him he did drink a pail of
water and two pans of dog food I hand fed him.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I went back up there Tues night to see himagain,
and walked him. And then Wednesday AM too. Fed him again as he would not eat for
the vets. You know, Paige had just sent out a lot of Christmas cards last week
with this photo in it of Noah 28 months, Max 7 years and Jacob 10
months:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A
href="http://www.planethoustonamx.com/window%20stickers/christmas2003.jpg";>http://www.planethoustonamx.com/window%20stickers/christmas2003.jpg</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If you have ever had a pet you love you realize
just how much&nbsp;'family' they become. Maybe more so a dog, I do not know,
have only owned two dogs, Max being one of them, my whole life.&nbsp;And they
can't tell you if something is wrong either, just like kids. You only hopefully
can just be observant and catch it early. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The doctor at Spring Branch Med Clinic made our
Christmas be letting me bring Max home for Christmas. It seemed to energizehis
batteries. Both Noah and Jacob were excited to see him; I know Paige and me
really were, even though he is not anywhere full strength, it was just
comforting him being in the same room. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have learned a lot about kidney disease in dogs
the past week, more than I want to know. Max is here at the house right now, and
while he still has a&nbsp;good chance of survival,&nbsp;I also realize it ain't
going to be easy helping him thru this crisis. Somehow, he seems to know that
me&nbsp;hand feeding him, making him drink water, lots of water, the pills and
the syringe, is hopefully for the better. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>So while I did get a number of material things from
money, clothes, AMC toys, games, even a new massaging chair for my office,
noting comes close of having a old, loyal,&nbsp;friend beside you for another
Christmas!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Eddie Stakes'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Planet Houston AMX</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A
href="http://www.planethoustonamx.com";>www.planethoustonamx.com</A>
</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_00AF_01C3CBD0.92B3AA30--