Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: what did everyone get for Christmas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: what did everyone get for Christmas

Wow Eddie, I hope he fully recovers. I really love
dogs myself, and have a female German Shepard(sp?)
about 4 years old, her name is Babs. We rescued her
from New Rochelle Humane Society in New York.
With my brother Mike:
http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/Babs.gif
Her(i fixed her eyes using the PC, they were glowing
yellow) http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/Babs2.jpg

She had a heartworm, which we didn't know about at
first. We found out a few days after we got her, but
we already loved her too much to let her go. So we put
up the money to take a chance at saving her life, and
it worked. She got over the heartworm and is doing
great now, except I think she too put on a few holiday
pounds, lol. I've had many dogs over the years, as
have my grandparents and parents, and it is very
emotional when something happens to them, as they
really are part of the family, even if they sniff out
house guests or lick themselves in front of company..
LOL. Hope Max gets better soon!

=====
D.G. 713