Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $250 for a Gremlin GT?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] $250 for a Gremlin GT?

If this car still has the fliars, those alone command $300. I don't have
production numbers on a Gremlin GT but not a whole lot of them were made,
and few remain! I have seen 4 at ANY AMC Regional or National meets I have
attended or vended at since the 1980s! I believe Jerry Casper here has one
or two? If this car was closer, it would already be in my collection! Good
luck with it, hope you snare it, that is one rare bird. Here is the original
ad for the last year Gremlin and ONLY year GT:
http://www.arcticboy.com/media/gremlin/gremgtor.gif
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com