Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey guys

Yeah but were lazy and we have a shitload to do around
here for the holidays. I'd love to just sit around
with my dad for the holidays, my stepmom wants to do
this and that drag my dad all over the place to
friends houses way down in NY and NJ.. I don't
remember the last time I spent christmas with my dad
without that bitch. As if you haven't figured it out,
im already in a pissy mood. 3 hours of sleep, up early
to start cleaning and last minute shopping and being
torn between 200 people having me clean this and move
this and grab that and toss that.. first chance I got
I came down here to the PC.. now I have work to do on
the PCs. - I really do want to get my car on the road
again.. even if I can't drive it, my brother or my mom
or my dad can, and I'd get to ride with them. I have
done body work before on other cars, so I know a
little bit about where to start off, but when I
present the idea to my dad he comes up with a reason
not to(a damn good one too, because my ideas are
usually those crazy kinda "FM" based ideas, ya know?)
or to do it differently. I don't mind that, as long as
it gets done. He has a Javelin in the garage.. INSIDE,
where its out of the wet(but not the cold) and where
he can do what he needs to to finish it. He hasn't
touched it in 6 years, and he only worked on it for
about 3. But whatever.. I know the car can be done,
but since my grandfather got fired we no longer have a
place to work on the cars. bah... whatever.

I started on my Gremlin at the age of
> 15 making $hit
> for money at a restaurant. I know NOTHING about
> bodywork I'm leaning
> as I go, hell untill about 8 months ago I'd never
> even MIG welded.
> Just wondering how much have you done to your car
> yet? You don't need
> money to start a project. Didn't you say your dad
> did something with
> body work? There you go. Get to it, start/finish
> your car.
>
> Dave

=====
D.G. 713