Restoration, Money, Old Ccars in General

Restoration, Money, Old Ccars in General

No matter what brand of car you restore, rod, race or what ever you never get your money back when you go to sell it. The only way to almost break even is to buy someone's incomplete lost interest project car for cheap or start with a good solid clean car. And I am not counting the many hours of work you put into the car yourself. That is just a labor of love. I have almost 3,000$ in the custom interior on the yellow Hornet and I did all the work myself. It just needs the bucket seats re-upolstered, and the Hurst shifter installed and front carpeting done to be complete. I also hand sewed the carpet edgeing on all the carpet (some call it binding) myself. Picture a full carpeting job around a 12 point roll cage. I made custom thimbles to not stab myself and put masking tape on some of my fingers to shield the calouses I got from the thread.
"Doc"