Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey guys

Wow... if mine wasn't outside under a pine tree on the
side of my house for 9 and a half years(and yes, I
still haven't gotten the sap off the windows yet..
only been a year or two) and didnt get rusted by the
doors, like if it was parked inside all the time, it
would be a beautiful survivor. But from what I hear,
years ago, back in the 80s when my parents met and my
mom had the car(it was hers) that it had some rust on
the passenger side door, so I guess at that point it
wouldn't even have been 100% perfect. I just would
like to get it as clean as I can, as it does mean alot
to me. Maybe that gremlin will return to the AMO show
soon, I'll keep my eye open for it. Really wish you'd
be there too Doc, as it would be cool to meet you in
person, and at the perfect place to share a common
interest. -Dave, CT

=====
D.G. 713