Re: Hey guys

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gremlinkiddave" <Dave_dmm@xxxx> wrote:
> Bah! I don't know the meaning of factory condition. I want good paint
> and body work but that's it.

When I bought my yellow Hornet new in 74 it was factory stock for 3 days. To the above add a nice interior and some wheels and tires. I think it was at the 2001 AMO show in Ct there was a 7,000 mile light blue 74-5 Gremlin. I was told by the owner that someone bought it and drove it for a year and died and the car sat for 20+ years before the present owner bought it. It sure looked like am original everything and he drove it to the show. Something I would never do on old questionable tires, belts and hoses no matter how good they looked. This was a car that should have been put in a museum.
"Doc"