Re: Hey guys

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Wow... if mine wasn't outside under a pine tree on the
> side of my house for 9 and a half years(and yes, I
> still haven't gotten the sap off the windows yet..
> only been a year or two) and didnt get rusted by the
> doors, like if it was parked inside all the time, it
> would be a beautiful survivor. But from what I hear,
> years ago, back in the 80s when my parents met and my
> mom had the car(it was hers) that it had some rust on
> the passenger side door, so I guess at that point it
> wouldn't even have been 100% perfect. I just would
> like to get it as clean as I can, as it does mean alot
> to me. Maybe that gremlin will return to the AMO show
> soon, I'll keep my eye open for it. Really wish you'd
> be there too Doc, as it would be cool to meet you in
> person, and at the perfect place to share a common
> interest. -Dave, CT
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

This past August was my last time at the Ct.AMO show, due to poor health I will not make it next year. I usually make my reservation at the Hawthorn Inn where the show is held when I leave for the following year but didn't this time. I usually get a room that is 100 feet off the show field. I'll just have to settle for the small show here where I live that a friend puts on in the spring & fall. The Ct show usuall has at least 75-80 cars, the show here is only going into it's third year in 04 for the fall show and has about 20-30 cars. My friend hasen't decided if he is going to put on the spring show. The fall show was rained out this year.
"Doc"