Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey guys

I likethat poem. It is so true. I wish you luck on bringing it back to show roomall original. I have found unless it is a true AMCer most people won't know the difference. Mine doesn't have the original luggage rack or air foil on it. Could put the correct ones on it but would have to patch all the holes. Nor does it have the original side mirrors. Would love to have them but can't find the oval right hand one.  As soon as it warms up I am goingto replace the seats.  My bench seat is broke and I can't find the original material for the seats anyway. One thing you won't be able to find is the original bias-ply tires. I have what I think is the original spare inmine.  Of course I don't think you would want them anyway.  Goodluck on your project. Just don't let it get to be too much work.  Gremlin's are to be enjoyed for what they are.
Merry Christmas
Terry