Re: Hey guys

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> I like that poem. It is so true. I wish you luck on bringing it back to show
> room all original. I have found unless it is a true AMCer most people won't
> know the difference. Mine doesn't have the original luggage rack or air foil on
> it. Could put the correct ones on it but would have to patch all the holes.
> Nor does it have the original side mirrors. Would love to have them but can't
> find the oval right hand one. As soon as it warms up I am going to replace the
> seats. My bench seat is broke and I can't find the original material for the
> seats anyway. One thing you won't be able to find is the original bias-ply
> tires. I have what I think is the original spare in mine. Of course I don't
> think you would want them anyway. Good luck on your project. Just don't let it
> get to be too much work. Gremlin's are to be enjoyed for what they are.
> Merry Christmas
> Terry

Sometimes such a huge project can overwelm a person. I prefer to be able to drive my cars as I am working on them. As far as bias-ply tires go I saw on an episode of My Classic Car a while back where I believe you can get proper bias-ply repo tires for most cars. I think the name of the place was Coker Tire.
"Doc"